Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Telling A Story

Image result for centerpiece bowl                            Image result for refurbished dresser boy red and blue


These are some pictures but aren't done by her.



Here is a nonfiction story of how my mom had a little business making decor and remodeling furniture.
She started in the summer, after she quit her job that she had for 30 some years. My mom is a very artistic person and is really good at painting as well as refurnishing furniture. She would find furniture and other decor at garage sales or flee markets as well. She has a bunch of different paints and spray paints. She would sand down the furniture and then paint. She once did a little kids table chalk paint so they could write and draw on it. then my mom paired it with two little chairs. She would put a price tag on and also took deals if you asked. She would re- model furniture from chairs to tables, shelf's, room decor and table pieces. I'm so happy that I am artistic just like my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room Decor Birds Here are some links to YouTube videos on DIY crafts and Organization. Enjoy :) Back to school Hacks-       ...