Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Me

This is Alivia,
 How I would describe myself in three words are funny, friendly and happy. When I'm online I'm more serious then I am in person. What I use online is Snapchat and Instagram, that's about it. I use Instagram to mostly see what others are up to or what people are doing for fun in their lives. Me on social media compared face to face is your not hiding behind a  screen. You are there to talk and interact. You can talk and show people your emotions. You cant show as much of that online. You show more in person.
I chose this picture because this is me! I was doing a fall photo shoot with my friend. I was happy and calm. I really liked how this picture turned out. 

2 comments:

Room Decor Birds Here are some links to YouTube videos on DIY crafts and Organization. Enjoy :) Back to school Hacks-       ...