Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Crafts Direct Review

I'm going to review the craft store Crafts Direct because i really enjoy getting my supplies from there. Also they have everything possible that you would need. I'm reviewing this store because this is where i get most of my craft supplies and my blog is about DIY room decor.

The Good :
They have lots of employees if you need help.
They have a little cafe if you need a snack or a refreshment
They have hair ties to homemade bags
Have fabric to home decor items

The Bad:
You could get lost
It can get expensive
There is a possibility that they don't have what you are looking for
They might not be in stock
May have to order it online

In all I would go there to check it out and see if I like their prices but do not feel like you have to buy something. Just check it out and look around to see what they have to offer. I do go there but only to get what i need. For me it can get a little pricey but, they can have good deals too. You might enjoy this store if you like to do crafts, scrapbook, quilt, build, paint, and lots more.

I would rate Crafts Direct  3/5

Until next time,
                         Alivia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Room Decor Birds Here are some links to YouTube videos on DIY crafts and Organization. Enjoy :) Back to school Hacks-       ...